Impress customers with DHL Home Delivery
You may offer your customers the best products and in-store experience available. Your online store might be unbeatable. And your other sales channels may look impeccable, too. But what if you’re unable to provide a reliable home delivery service? Then all the hard work you put into your sales could go to waste. Your customers could be left with a bad impression of your company.
For a better customer experience, it pays to use DHL. We can make you look good with home delivery that’s not just reliable but exceptional.
Deliver customer satisfaction at home
Whatever your sales channelWhether you sell in store, online or by phone, DHL can manage and coordinate your sales channels to ensure satisfactory delivery.
Add value to your customer service with DHLGood news: we deliver all items - including white goods, self-assembly furniture or electronics - with experienced two-man teams. If required our delivery people can assemble and install a new item and remove the old one - an incredibly convenient added service that’s bound to impress your customers.
Customers pay for qualityCompared with most in-house delivery services DHL home delivery works out as excellent value for you and your customers, especially when you consider all the benefits.
More about DHL Home Delivery
Nothing makes consumers happier than getting what they ordered, delivered to their door, right on time, as promised. By combining distribution centre operations with our home and office delivery operations, DHL helps you service your customers more efficiently and effectively than ever before.
Whether you're running a phone-based or e-commerce operation, you can delight your customers with our high-quality, cost-efficient delivery service. Shipping items as large as furniture and appliances? No problem. It's our speciality.
DHL’s Home Delivery Services:
- Network design including determining where to locate facilities, justifying economics of supplementing the network with fast moving, bulk and/or seasonal operations
- Process modeling and optimization including determining the ideal level of mechanization for the operation
- Facility design and layout including working with racking, material handling equipment
- Systems setup and integration including installation support, configuration and modifications
- Peak season planning including ramp-up, outside storage operations and leveraging DHL's campuses.